? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ok heres another one ,but you have to coment to get the anser.

Per voi a vedere the allineare signifiacto di vita da useing vostro possedere energia

now see if you can get the meaning of this one let me know what you think ,and then I will tell you what this saying means as well

I will give you a little hint ok some of these words are in both the Italin ,and eanglush translation that I have given you above.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Ok here is the anser to this one?

For you to see the true meaning of life by useing your own energy.

Ok did I lose you anywhere ???