? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

just something because i'm really bored right now.....

I'm just setting here watching the time pass me by ,and waiting for the right time to come when i can start my own new life ,and be happy with myself manly ,and that really bugges me because if your not' happy with your self then how can anyone eals be happy you . I mean this is just what i may sometimes think like at time's about my self ,and somethings around the world ,and right here in my very own state.

0 comments: