? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 08, 2008

For my best friends ,kari ,and linda


for my two best friends in the whole wide world.
there are people that come into our lives each ,and everyday ,but some come and go others are only there when they want to be ,but you guys are always here for me when i need you ,and your always watching out for me ,and always trying to keep a carfal eye on your little sister ,and i just wanted to write this post to let you both know just how much that i love ,and apostate you both so very much. I don't know what i would do without you guy's my life would be so empty ,and meaningless if i didn't have you as my true friends ,and i thank god each and everyday for sending you to me as my friends, and you know that no matter what might happen in my own life that i am always going to be here for you when you need me ,and I'm not' going anywhere because i true friend want leave a friend standing out in the cold alone instead we give you a blanket ,and stand there with you until your ready to come back into the by the warmth of the wood fire, and you guys have both been there for me throughout the years there was so many times when i myself didn't want to come back in ,but yell never gave up me ,and for that i am grateful ,and for that i can say that you are my only true two friend. I LOVE you guys with all my heart forever ,and always
love your little sister
hopeless in Arkansas. thank you for being my best friends

3 comments:

KEVIN AND LINDA said...

THANK YOU SIS, LOVE YOU TOO[ KEVS POTING] ITS GREAT TO BE ONE OF THE GUYS [HAHA] LATER, BEST FRIENDS N SISTERS 4 ETERNITY

Kari said...

Thanks. Love you too!

Hope said...

Thanks guys for stopping by to read the post that i did for you.
yes linda sisters 4 eternity ,and carebear your welcom that's what little sisters are for

love ye'll