? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bartender pore me somthing stroug


Last night I desided to have a few drinks to unwind juts a little bit ,but I had no intenchtions of geting shit face witch is what I did?
ha Milwauke's best Ice its' so so good/

2 comments:

Hope said...

Hey somtimes you have to make do with what you got ,but my favret is JD ,and coke thanks to somone that I know ????

Mackey said...

My dear Kari....you have never had Canadian beer!