? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The waiting is now over.

Today I walked out the door to see that my mare finely had her foal , and it was when I got all the way out there that I seen the foal was dead , but after I found the foal I Found that she stile had a pulls ,but it was already to lat to save her so in the end my little baby died last night about 6pm ,and I am stile crying over all this she would have been a good looking mare one day had she have lived

1 comments:

Hope said...

I know your right she's not suffering anymore , but the pain stile kells me so bad ,but I know that I must find a way to make it through ,and move on even though I know that it will be very hard>