? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm back in the working game now

well starting tomorow morning I am going back to work so if ya'll don't see me around for the week you will know that I'm working hard all week long lol
I will still be posting though ,but it my only be on the weekends though sense I'm going to be working on 2nd shift five days a week now. anyway I hope that all ya'll are doing well I have to get ready for work in the morning so I will post about it later on this week to let you all know how its going .

5 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

work = $$ which is GOOD :)

what kind of work are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Good luck and have fun working.

Anonymous said...

thanks guy's I will have fun I'm working at a chiken plant not' really the job that I was hopping for ,but its' a job so If I go insane pleas don't think anything about that because I already know that I will start hating chiken lol I get to start work tonight at 5pm ,and want get off untile around 12.30 am thats going to suck ,but as I said its a job I guess ? well got to cook my lunch for work so I hope to see you all sometime in the morning .

hope

Annelisa said...

Hey, Hope, at least you'll have cash in your pocket (and it'll pay for christmas :-) ) Might not be your job of choice, but the best place to be to get a job is in a job - if you're out of work, the new boss would think you aren't capable, but if you show you're prepared to work, then they're more likely to take a risk with you...
Guess you won't exactly love chicken... what do you have to do with them? (or don't I want to know?! :-) )

We love you, and will be here for you, even if you go insane!

Annelisa said...

Still there, Hope?