? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm still here for a while anyway?

well I'm back but I know that its been a long time sense I last posted ,and thats because there has been so many things going on around here ,and I am yet once again looking for work ? yeah I know it really sucks because I really did like the job its self ,but standing up starght for 8 hours a day was killing me so bad. I have had so maythings going on this past few weeks ,and most of it I can't say on here ,but I may not' able to blog for a while if I don't come up with at lest $4,000 dollars within the next 30 days I will be in jail ,and no I did not' kill anyone or stil anything I chashed a check that was sent to me through the us mail ,and I cashed it ,and then found out today that that check bounsed like a rubber boll ,and so now I have to pay all that money back ,and I don't have a job anymore I don't have any money so if yall don't see me around then you will know where I am ok. well anyway thats just about all thats been going on here other then the fact that I have had some people teartoing to kill me ,but thats just about everything that I have been dealing with I hope that you all are having a great week ,and I will post later on this week if i can .
hope

5 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh my! ((hugs))

have you went and spoken with the DA on your case? explain your situation, they might allow payments ect.... also, be sure to give the info about/who the check you cashed was from.

who's trying to kill you? why?

geesh! take care

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope. I'm with BG here, just what is going on????

Hope said...

Ok here is whats going on ,and why someone wants to kill me ok.
I got a job offer online to work from home ,and one person sent me a persanl check I took the check to my bank ,and they told me that the check was not' good ,and that it was Identiy theft so I handed it over ,and called the fbi about it. Now this person is saying that I run with their money ,and that They would hate to see me die so young ,and they know where I live they have been flowing me around for the last two weeks ,and they theratend my grandmother as well.

the one that I cashed out was not' from the same person that one was from a company out in california ,and I called the bank about that one to ,and they told me that that check was good so I cashed it ,and after I told the person that I had to quit ,and find a real job they then took the money out of that account so that the check would bounce. and on top of everything elase my phone line have been tapped into ,and not' by the fbi either so thats whats been going on for the past two weeks did I loes anyone ?

BarnGoddess_01 said...

nope, I am following you. It is against the law for anyone to tap your phone w/out a court order signed by a JUDGE. Id be talking to the Law some more about this!

Annelisa said...

Jeez, Hope! That's real bad news!

I've been wondering how you are... doesn't sound like you're having the best time in the world.

I'm crossing my fingers things work out all right!

I'm no lawyer, and don't know the law well, but sounds like you got some nasty characters round you - anyone in your family/ friends who's tough, and who can be there for you? You should also have the law on your side. You've been conned. Wasn't your fault, but there's people out there who do this for a living, and they're good at it... you definately need someone to help you. And I think, maybe, the law will show you a lot of leniency, considering it's you that's on the wrong end of the deal here!