? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

for my bloging family

i would just like to say thanks to all of you for all the support ,and inperation that you all have gaven me through out this whole ordeal ,and wanted to let you all know that i am doing much better i have gotten the whole thing almost worked out ,and it has really helped me knowing that you all have been here for me i still have a long way to go in this dark road ,but its getting better knowing that there are so many people in this wrold that do care about me this much. i am going to start posting more about the good thigs in life instad of bad this way i know that i can at lest help others as i am being helped along the way this really means the wrold to me knowing that i am not' alone in this wrold ,and knowing that i stil have people that care all around me ,and i will post an update onece in a while ,but for this week i'm just going to post the good things that happen in my life ok.
thank you all so much for standing by my side you all give me a reason to keep on writing just when i say that i'm ready to give up i see a comment that someone leaves me ,and it makes me see that if i give up then there want be anymore hope the hope that has always been the free spirit running horse ,and i know that i can't give up on that no matter what i can see now that i just can't give up on the things ,and the people that i love .

thanks family
from hope the shadow walker /running horse -free spirit la.

with love hope

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hope,

Giving up is never an option. Sometimes the bad stuff seems to be the only things that ever happen, but good things happen all the time. Keep trying to do the best for yourself and life will get better.

Hope said...

thanks brian i am trying to do just that with my life right now ,and sometimes i just feel like it would be so much easer to just give up,but i know that i can't do that i have way to much to look forword to in this life.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

((hugs))

hang in there :)

Annelisa said...

Nice one, Hope! It's so good to hear you reaching out and accepting our good wishes and our caring about you! You keep going, and just remember that (as Brian said) things will get better!!

(((hugs)))

Annelisa said...

By the way, Hope, I don't know that I ever told you, oh so long ago, that I'd written a couple of lines for you in my Heroines and Heroes poem about my blogging friends:

Hope canters in on breathtaking steed
unfettered and free as tumbleweed.


(I think you went away about then... I can't remember)

But, I think I described the 'inside' you just perfectly - as a free spirit. Even with all the crap that's been thrown at you recently, you're still managing to shine through - you're a star!

Hope said...

barn goddess thanks for the kind words i am doing much better now i think that i am going to make it through this so thank you so much .


annelisa thank you for giving me the encoregment i got that when i read the post that you wrote about me and yes you did very well about desribing the true inside of me. if there is one thing that i have for sure learnd its that no matter how bad things get in my life it can never breack my free spirit i can nit ever let that hapen because if i did i would no longer be me ,and that would really bother me so thanks for the poem i loved it so much.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks