? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

mother in law to be from hell

I have been setting here all alone for the past week while my boyfriend desided to stay with his mom for this week ,and now sense his mom ant that crazy about me here latly she want let him call me ,or even emil me because she wants him all to her self ,and I know that she is his mother ,but at the same time you know I am the person that he says he wants to spend the rest of his life with ,and its like now she can't stand the fact that he loves me ,and that hes happy with me I just don't understand people anymore I really don't ? I am not' meaning to be a b**** but its hard for me right now because all I do is love the people that I love ,and thats it ,but she has to be acting like I killed someone or something ,and all I did was love her son like on one elas had ever loved him.

4 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh my. something sounds not right w/ your BF mother!

hang in there, theres always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Annelisa said...

Oh dear, Hope. I came over to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope it hasn't been as bad as it's been for your recently. Your mother in law is just, as you realise, being over-protective. she probably believes there's no-one in the world who can love her son like she can. But, it's a different sort of love, isn't it. She can't give him the kind of love you can. don't let it get to you, sweetie!!!

btw - did you ever see the lines I wrote for you, right back in the beginning of my bloggers' poem Heroines and Heroes? I thought it quite appropriate at the time :-)

Hope canters in on breathtaking steed
unfettered and free as tumbleweed.

Anonymous said...

(((Hope)))

I am finally starting to feel better and I find here that you are struggling as well. Please know that I am thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Well said.