? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

into the night "

as she road into the night she could see the stars in the night sky shining so bright. she then looked over to see that the moon was racing right by her side. as she keeped riding she could here the wind starting to wisper to here floow me if you want to be free. she keeped on riding into the dark cold night as the stars where her guid with the bule moon by her side ,and running with the wind she looked up ,and said what a great night to ride . just then she stoped and said i will run no more for i have to rest before i head off to find my next sun set with that she then went back to the wrold that she had left behind for just one night as she set underneth the midnight sky. she let everything go into the night as she road with the wind just so that she could say i'm alright now i have had my last ride the last time that i will ever run away now its time for me to head back home before the bule midnight moon starts to fad this is my night this is my dream ,and now its time for me to say goodnight to this beatufull midnight sky where the stars are always shining so bright above me in this midnight sky with the moon by my side ,and the wind racing me saying faster faster i can see the light at the end of the road so hold on ,and keep your head up for there will be another night to have such a great ride.

ok that was one of the newist ones that i wrote ,and i really don't know why i wrote this one but i feel really good about it i think that it does kinda fet me good ? well i'm off now to work on something new so that i will have stuff to post later on this week .b

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

great story.

I hope all is well with you :)

Annelisa said...

I'm taking a writing break, Hope, but I'll be along very soon to read this and other posts.

Hope you're taking care of yourself and your free spirit!

(((hugs)))