? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

Letting go .

was the that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with
was the that i loved more then life its self
was the that i fought so long for
was the that i gave my whole heart to for so many years
was the that i gave my trust to
was the that i would have gave my own life for.
was the that i gave everything up for
was the that i treated like a king
was the that i beged not' to leave
was the that i longed for everynight
was the that i torw me apart inside
was the that dient love me
was the taht used me for over three years
was the that finally broke my heart for the last time today.

1 comments:

KEVIN AND LINDA said...

IF HE HURTS YOU ,IT IS NOT LOVE. LOVE IS A GIFT FROM GOD MENT TO MAKE US HAPPY N FEEL GOOD. SONG, LOVE BITES SAYS ALOT, BUT ITS ONE OF MANY BREAKUP SONGS BUT ACTUALY ITS NOT REALLY LOVE N NOT MEANT TO BE. PAIN KILLS ANY RELATIONSHIP, NO MATTER HOW STRONG IT IS. DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS B4 THEY BREAK, BUT PAIN ALWAYS BREAKS YOU. SO HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH N SING N SHOUT I M FN FREE. N LOVE THAT! SIS