? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A million miles traveld with me ,and this old girl



This was patsy my very first riding horse' she wasent very big ,but this old girl had a heart like no other ,and she took me so many place's I had her for over five years ,and in that five years she became a big part of my family ,and back in 2006 I gave her to my best friend kari's little girl for her very first poney. That little mare was so good with that baby ,and she love'd her so much, and she took my friends baby all over ,and thought her how to ride, just as she did me all them years ago.
Patsy died this year back in september she truly was my first love ,and my first best friend ,and i know that the last three years of her life whear happy ,and that she was love'd by one little girl just as much as i loved her when she was mine.

for momma

one little girl's dream come true
a mother's prears anwserd
a million miles trvaled together
a million scerets shared between one little girl ,and her pony
a million memorys to cahirsh for a lifetime
one love that was connected through the heart's of a child ,and a horse
the sweetist little mare that i have ever seen in my life.
though smail she had such a great big heart ,and cared so much about that baby ,and alway took care of her when they was out riding .

patsy was a really good one she will always remain in our heart's ,and will never be replaced she truely was one of a kind , and I will miss her so much I already do ,and only hope that she know's how special she was to all of us. she was not' just a poney she was family to me ,and to my friend she was the best friend that i ever had.

so goodbye my sweetheart i will always carry your memry with me in my heart whereever i may go i will never forget you . and in my heart you will never be replace'd thank you my beautyfal girl for takeing care of me ,and so many other's in your time here on earth i truely belileve that you was an angel sent down from haven to help so many children learn how to ride, and i know that now your taking the long earnd vaction that you need'd for so long ,and that you happy ,and your no longer in pain.

In loving meimry or Patsy
9/4/2008
she was 38 years old.

0 comments: