? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

starting over again.

I know that it has been some time sense my last post ,and even i don't really know where to begain on that part?????

I have been trying for so long to find the words to write to try ,and start writing again ,but untile today the words have been lost to me. so this next post will be one that i havent tryed writing before ,and is one that may be just a little bite rough because i havent done this is so long. but last night i had someone tell me that i should keep writing no matter what this messed up life throw's at me so here I go again.

0 comments: