? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

the part of me that no one has ever seen untile now.

things that people have never known about me just to list a few.

1. I am a free spirit

2.I am very restless.

3. I am very Paseint

4. I am very Unpredictable.

5. I am very calm.

6. I am very shy at time's.

7. I am very free worded.

1 comments:

KEVIN AND LINDA said...

WHAT?!!! I DO BELIEVE I DID IN FACT KNOW THESE THINGS.N MORE, BUT I WONT TELL, HAHA, SIS