? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 21, 2006

its friday yep ie i oh

Today has been a good day so far after lastnight when i had a long talk with james ,and told him somethings about what i would ,and would not' put up with he has finally come to my why of thinking now. In other news i'm so glad to be home again i have been out on that truck for the past mounth or so ,and am so happy to sleep in my own bed once again. So far everything is going well i think?? I am so damm ready for james to stop wanting me right by his side all of the time I do love him with all my heart ,and i love him more then i have ever loved anyone ,but even i need some space once in awhile you know what i mean.