? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just some of the things that I can't stand

here are somethings that i can not' stand being around

1.Stupid people that can't drive
2.My family
3.my family
4.watching law ,and order
5.New Yark ,and or driving through there
6.people that ley to you all the time.
7.people that are always trying to hurt me.
8.driving a ford pos
9.seting around with no money for gas to go job hunting
10.gay people that hit on me
11.the war that is for no reason at all.
12.people trying to force me to chous sides
13.my brother
14.loud 18 weelers that hank at me

well i think that i better stop here before i get careded away with the way i think about somethings in this wrold.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Yes I think so