? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What my boyfriend did to me today

After we got back down to bald knob today I had my mom come ,and pic me up then james said that he was going back home to jonesbro well then after I got home I called him to see where he was ,and if he was alright ?? I called him about 100 times ,and still could not' reach him ok now I'm starting to get worried about him. I did not' know if he had areack of if he mead it home or what?? ,but after the other day when my sister Kari reacked her truck I have been on eage because I hate hearing that somone I love has a reack so fanily after about 4 hours james calls me ,and Then i get on to him for screing the tottle shit out of me,and now he knows that when I call he damm well better pic up the damm phone.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Oh its' not' him its' the fact that I coulditn find him that mad me so damm mad

Hope said...

I just heat when he soes shit like to me because i love him so damm much