? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 30, 2006

Its already friday again

Lastnight I went out ,and started to work with my 3coalt that are way over due for training to start,and I desided to ride my two year old bay filley lastnight right before it got dark ,and she donw really well I road her around for about one hour in the yard bar back ,and she even trated around for a while ,and she did not' even bow up with me not' onece so I think that she is going to be one hell of a good mare when I'm done with her.