? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

alright her is my next game.

Ok its another gussing game about me
do the best that you can ,and then I will give you your scor

1.What is my nic name that everyone calls me ?
2.What is my middle name is it

lane
augsta
jene
or alley

3. What day was I born on ?
4.How do you speel my last name is it
laire
larry
or larie good luck with this one?????

5. Where was I born ??
Batesville ar
heber springs ar
little rock ar
searcy ar

6.What's my favret horses name.????

7.Who is my to best friend's??

8.what is my sisters names??

well that is all i got not' much ,but this should take a while to get done have fun.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Well kari you got 5 out of 7
#2 was lane augasta
#3 was 11-10-1986
#6 was angel
,but other then that you done really good ,and now it is time for me to post another game for monday ,and you should post a game to sis .
Oh and for the record don't ever call me hopi alright its' nothing against you ,but I will tell you the reason next time we talk on the phone.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Digital picture printing in alexandria virginia Dvd players under 30.00 electric chair manufacturer buy levitra dental insurance Sales of lg washer dryer combo voyeur Springfield honda credit report Branded sex slave http://www.vicodin-online-5.info