? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A game

alright its time for me to post my first blog game are you ready ????

Ok its a gussing game see how many of these you can guss right

what is my favret clolor is it
1.red
2black
3.green
4.blue

next what is my favret movie is it

1.top gun
2.mask
3.moon strok
4.derty dancing

what is my favret books to red
1.love storys
2.horrer storys
3.drama storys
4.horse storys

alright last one ,and if you think you know me you should get this one

who is my most favret singer

1.big and rich
2.god smak
3.icp
4.acdc
5.green day
6.cher
7.selena
8.gorge strat

now then if you think you got these down then Email me your ansers at noangle_9@hotmail.com ,and i will tell you if you got these right have fun ,and good luck