? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Here is some of my familys history


After going over to barn godesses site I thought that I would post something about my nativ blood.

As some of you may know I'm part nativ american Cherokee ,and mohack my grandmother on my dads side was almost full blood cherokee ,and my great great garnmother on my moms side was full blood cherokee ,and my garndmother on my moms side is part mohack. I don't remember very much about my dads mom ,but i do remember that she did look like a cherokee ,and now that I'm older I can see that much better now here is a pic of her ,and you may have seen this already ,but I thought that i would post it anyway . So when i think about I have more native in me then most people know. My great great garndmother was from mississippi ,and then they all moved down to Oklahomea .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »