? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

when I was gone for 3 weeks this is what happend

well frist off right the bat I was having so much fun being away from home ,and then it seemed like just about every day my mom would call ,and tell me that something was wrong back home. After about one week of that I got tird of that so I trund my phone off. Then I had to do some traning on the new boyfriend not' very much though he is learning so well now. Then we went to about 15 diffrent states ,and then we came back home I stayed home this week ,but he had to leve out on monday the very same day that we got back. I miss him so much I will be so glad when he gets back home.

0 comments: