? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

fare well pasty

on monday i gave my pony pasty to kari's little gril so she could have her frist pony. I went down to karis on monday to tell her baby that the pony was now her's ,and the look on that little grils face was so worth it ,and I know that pasty will always be loved by her ,and all the other kids so I can it was worth it just to see the look on her face that day. That look is one thing that I will never be able to forget. I'm so happy that she is happy ,and that pasty is happy to.

3 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

you are an angel for giving Patsy to kari for her daughter!!

Hope said...

barngoddes that you for the kind wrods I just knew that there was no other little gril that deserved pasty more then karis little one.

Hope said...

Kari yuor welcom ,and I'm so happy that you both love her ,and I know that she will be loved for the rest of her days. So thank you for leting me give her to boots .