? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ok its another gussign game kari this one if for you

1.what is my favret drink that i wish i was dirnking right now??
2.what clolor is my eyes??
3.what is my favret food?
4.what is my favet thing to do??
5.what is the one thing that i love most in this world??
6.what is the year that i grgawted high school????
7.what is my the clolor of my truck???
8.do i ware boots of filpflps ????
9.do i like pink or black more???
10.what is the one thing that i can't stand being around???????????????????
11.why did i post this ???
12.will i post another game soon???

well i hope that you all have fun withthis one i can't wait to see the ansers good luck.

2 comments:

Hope said...

well you got most of these to
#2 was green
#3was piza
#8 was black
good work you got most of them right

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »