? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"I AM WHO I AM "

I am who I am ,and I know that latly I have not' been my self ,but I'm starting to get back the old me . I am ready to start doing all the thing's that I love most in this world ,riding my horses,writing,singing ,dancing ,and what ever elase that I want to do because, I have just now remembered that I had forgot about my self ,and the thing's that I love for to long. now its' time for me to be me again ,and that's what I'm going to do because I know who I am ,and from now on if people don't like that then they don't have to stick around because I'm not' going to change the real me I am happy just the way that I am ,and thats' being the kind hearted loving careing person that I am ,and will alway's be for as long as I live . Have a blasting great weekend everyone I'm going deer hunting for the rest of the week I need that ya I ant done that in a very long time now ,and its' time that the old me come's back out.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

good luck hunting!

this is our lastweek and with this stupid winter storm, NO HUNTING

grrrrrrrr

Tracy said...

I hope you have fun deer hunting. Know that you should be just you. Be yourself, and you will be okay. :)