? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving from hell""

I spent my thanksgiving stranded out in oklahoma on the truck because my boyfriend's boss is the ass whole from hell. I cryed all day that day because, my grandmother was crying because I was not' here for thanksgiving with them. I feel so lost right now ,and not' really sure what to do with myself ??? Right now I just want to crall up in a cold dark whole ,and stay there for the rest of the year.
I'm sorry yall I 'm just not' my self right now ,but I'm going to post some new poetry now so maybe I will feel better about myself.???

2 comments:

Annelisa said...

Welcome back, Hope!

Really sorry to hear your thanksgiving was so awful for you. I'm sure your grandmother will understand you couldn't be. And, you know, you will see her again- although it would've been nice to have been for thanksgiving, there's no reason you can't have a thanksgiving when you next see her, is there? Any time's a good time to say thanks!

Hope said...

Annelisa thanks and you right I can say thanks on any day I want to.

Barndoddus the next time I'm going through there I will let you no alright.