? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

its' a brand new one for ya'll. I'm nervas

NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN THING'S.
Never stop believing in life.
Never stop believing in love
Never stop believing in trust
Never stop believing in truth
Never stop believing in freedumb
Never stop believing in fath
Never stop believing in houosty
Never stop believing in family
Never stop believing in friend's
Never stop believing in the one that you love most
Never stop believing in yourself
Never stop believing in God
If we all stoped believing in this thing's where would we be?
The two most Imporotont thing's to always believ in are god ,and yourself
Believ in god for if it was not' for him you would not' be able to belilve in youself or anything elase on this list ? if we did stop beliving in these thing's we would not' have a reason to live anymore I belive in all these thing's very much so .
I belive in thing's that I can and can not' see but manly I belilve in god for giving me all other thing's in this life that I have ,and for life its' self I thnk him ,and only him for always being here by my side the way that he has been throughout my whole life.

I wrote this one when I was in New Yark City setting by the rall road trak's I hope that ya'll like it ,and that it don't bore you to much.

4 comments:

Annelisa said...

No, Hope, far from boring. These are all the things to believe in to be sure. In fact, I think you've got every major thing covered - it's a lovely post!

Hope said...

Thank's I'm glad that you like it I was afread that no one would like it this one is the only one that I have ever wrote that took me that long to write. This one took me about two day's to write so noing that at I have tuched at lest one person that make's me feel good about my self ,and my writing 's thnk's

BarnGoddess_01 said...

not boring!

I liked this post, very thought provoking :)

hows the mare?

Hope said...

Barngoddus thank's for the kind word's about my post ,and my mare is getting better day ,by day but I'm still not' riding here just yet I want to make sure that she is ready before I ride.