? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 27, 2006

"The Part of me That Liy's Beneth"

The Real me is a some what kind sweet harted person that will halp just about anyone that is in need. I would gladly give someone the shert off my own back even if that ment me frzzing to death. I would give my own life to save the life of a child or a person that I love. I am that person that is driving down the road ,and see's a car rack ,and stops to help the people that are in side of that car still.
When people ask me what kind of person that I am I mostly tell them that I'm very cold hearted ,but that really ant true In fact I'm right the oppsit I guess I don't like seeing people get hurt ,and I don't like hurting other people's feeling's eather . well that's all I'm posting about that
I can't belelve that I posted this well maybe you all want' make to much fun of me for this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope,

People see what they want to see and are always comparing themselves to others. Taking care of others is great, just so long as you come first.

I am sorry, your time off wasn't the best.

Hope said...

Thank's everyone for the kind word's ,and for still comming back That really means a lot to me more then you all will ever know thank's.

Annelisa said...

Hope, how could you think people would make fun of you for revealing this about yourself? We all have a 'front' we put on, and often that front is a barrier - to stop people getting too close to hurt us, or to try and get people to believe they can't hurt us.

It's great your kind feeling haven't been trodden down, or clamped away. One day you mightn't worry so much what others think of you, and you can be yourself... no cover-ups!