? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm going away for a while .

Hey Guy's sorry that i have not' been here for a while ,but I am going out on the truck with my boyfriend I needed a big breack. So I will be back in about two week's or so ? Thank you all for the kind word's it really mean's the world to me that you all care so much. And when i get back i will be posting lot's ,and lot's of new poetry for you to read. And Red dirt girl there is a side of me that not' many people don't know about. I will post something about that later on just to give ya'll a smile sneek pek into my soule???? well got to go have a great two week's everyone see you all when I get back.

Hope

4 comments:

Annelisa said...

Hey Hope - I just came by to see if everything's Ok, as I hadn't seen you round for a while...

I'm glad to hear you're getting away, and having a break - hope you have a very lovely/ exciting/ fun time!

I can't wait to read your poetry when you get back. And also to hear how it's been!

Take care, and call when you return!

Tracy said...

I hope you have a great time with your boyfriend. Know that you will be in my prayers and thoughts. I am looking forward to reading your poetry when you get back.

Please stay safe, and have fun!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

have a safe trip and be sure to holler when your back :)

Annelisa said...

Happy thanksgiving tomorrow, Hope - wherever you are!!