? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Here is something's that I know ya'll don't know about me.

After stopping by over at barngoddess site I thought that I would post something's about me that you don't know.

1 I have not' one ,but four name's altogether with my two middle names.

2.I am the baby of five children.

3. my mother ,and grandmother raised me alone with no help.

4.I love whereing the clolor black all the time.

5.I love the clolor red more then any other.

6. I hate the cololr pink with a passion.

7.I don't like being around people that are dead ,and will not' go to a fenral home at all because they tottaly freack me out.

8. I atedded theatre class in college ,and passed that class an a+

9. I was once a drag raser ,but I quit because I seen someone that I was very close to die one night ,but I will post about that later .

10. I like to watch Genarl Hospital every day that I have time.

11. I gragewited in the top 3 of my class in head start .

12. I got over an 700 on my ged test.

13. It took me 18 munth's to get my ged ,and that was with going all the way back to headstart ....

14. Some people call me joey .

15.I have never been in jall before ,but there was something's that I did when I was younger that if I had been cought I would be in preson right now ,but I'm not' that person anymore.

16. I sleep with a white teddy bear at night when I'm stick .

17. I was once in a gang at one pont in my life.

18.I am good at singing ,and acting I love both .

19. I love looking at black roeses even though they freak my family out.

20. I still watch the movie bambe ,and the sound of music.

21. I have Ocd

22. I love standing outside in the middle of a lighting storm .

23. I am a child magnet ,but still to this day don't know why??

24. I come from a family that has more then 500 member's in it that are still living today.

25.I like to go hunting with my nife.

26.I can name every cher song ,and every movie that she was in.

27. I can qutie every line from every movie that I have ever watched in my life.

28. My father's name was sid ,and I have a cousen named Fuzzey .

29.I have never tried drug's in my life.

30. I love gun's any ,and every kind.

31.I like to colact rock's ,and nifghfe's

32. I have killed 4 deer in the last 3 year's .

33. I love to well never mind.

alright that is all that I can post about me because the rest of my life ,and the thing's in it is way to long ,and personal so I hope that I don't bore ya'll to much with this well I'm off to post some more poetry now.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow hope thank you for sharing! I love General Hospital myself! I need to post something similar on my site.

I have tried adding your name to my friend list. Something messed up in blogger and messed everything up big time for me... lol I will be working on it tomorrow hopefully.

Blessings!

Annelisa said...

So brave you are Hope! I find it so difficult to write things like this about myself where anyone can see it - probably why I encouch it all in double-meanings.

Well done for getting your grades in your test - I know how hard it is when you have ocd (and dyslexia?) and I really think you do wonderfully!

It made me smile, some of the things you said - like you like red, but wear black and hate pink(snap! :-))I don't have a white teddy, but a blue one (apparently good colour for throat problems, if you believe in that - and I have a thyroid problem ... though that's not why I have the ted :-))

I've never hunted - and I don't know if I could... I can't even kill a fly, and a wasp only if it stings me and I retaliate before my qualms take over... Funny that you don't like dead people or funerals, yet you can hunt...?

You're probably a child-magnet because you're naturally affectionate, and also you seem to be honest - kids like that.

ehm... probably shouldn't admit this, but I collect rocks too (they end up round my plants, as I don't know what to do with all of them :-))

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your post today, hope, and look forward to reading some of this poetry you're beginning to write again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope,

I love your list it's personal and defiant. :)

Here's to having a great weekend.