? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

it's another post about my family tree.

Ya'll may not' know this about me so I thought that I would share with you some of my most favret memoris about growing up here in arkansas.

I can remember back when I was about that is when I got my very first nic name ,and that was Eag 2 that is what my Uncal called me ,and now he called "I Will" but I don't know why??

On my 14th birth day I can still remember that day like it was yesterday because that is the day that I got my first horse his name is ben ,and I still have him to this day .

One day about 3 years ago I desided to take off on my horse ,and go for a long ride to clear my head ,and when I did I was gone for two whole day's ,and the funny part is that I don't even remember where I went I think that I was just trying to get as far away as Fast as I could.

On this very day 2year's ago I met my nece Danell for the very frist time ,and when she met me ever sense that day she has alway's been telling me that I am her most favret aunt.

At this time last year was really the first time that I really got to know my oldist sister untile that day I had only seen my sister about 10 time's in 18 years of my life,and that is one day that I will forever charish for as long as I live.

My frist Chismouss was last year ,and yes I know that sound's kinda funny ,but my family don't belilve in it ,but last year I started belilveing I was at my sister's house when I had my first one ,and there is just something about watching the family decorat the tree it just does something to a person.

well I think that I have said to much already ,but I couldnot' think of anything elasc to post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't ride horses, but I can see the passion you have through your words.

Anonymous said...

wow! your first X-Mas?

Im glad your celebtrating now :)

This year will be a good one.

BARNGODDESS

Hope said...

Brian thank you for latting me know that you can see my Passion for horses in my word's that mean's more to me then you will ever now thank you.


Red-dirt-girl
thank you for stoping by ,and for the kind word's I think your right the more that I think about it Running Horse is more the name that desrib's me best thank you for pounting that out to me.

BarnGoddess thank you for the kind word's I am doing much better today I just needed to vint for a while ,and yes this year will be better I hope.

Tracy said...

Wow your first christmas! How amazing! Thank you for sharing. I hope you have many more christmas's to enjoy.

Annelisa said...

You know what comes over so well in your writing, hope? It's not just your passion for horses, but your passion for every thing - especially how much you love your family! And how open you are about it. It's lovely... Not many can put that over in words - but you do!

Thanks! It reminds me of feelings I long ago wrapped up in layers of swaddling, so they didn't get broken... yet, what use are they when they're hidden away?