? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

this is me "



This is me alway's runing fancy ,and free I have been told by many people that I have the spirit of a wild horse because I am always moving ,and am hardly ever still for more then a minit. My best friend ,and blood sister Idea gave me that name as my Indean name she said that she gave me this name because I have a very free spirit ,and a prue heart ,and that my spirit could never be brocken. So I say this only once THis is my the real me that not' very many people get to see this is me I am the spirit of a wild horse always running fancy ,and free Because I am the free spirit of my land.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your wild spirit makes you beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us. What a wonderful way to live life.

Hope said...

Mysti thank you for stoping by ,and for the kind word's I love writing poetry ,and I love life the way that I see it .