? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

today's poetry day because I feel like writing.

THE WIND''
The wind is so beauty full, and free oh wind how i wish I could be as free as you.
Just the right time to be so gracefully , and wild with your ever blowing ,and souring of one that is so pure , and free Oh how I wish I could fly with the to the edge of the earth where the rivers touch the sand ,and when the storms come rowing through I want to watch you work I want to see , and feel your presence , but most of all I to know what it feel's like to be as fast , and as free as the wind.

RUNNING HORSE.



this is just something that i wrote a really long time ago I have been meaning to post some of my porty here ,but havent yet because I don't want to bore people with this so yall just let me know what you think about this one before I post anymore ok. That way I will know if it is boring you or not , but I really do hope that you enjoy this one .

3 comments:

Hope said...

Brian thanks so you really think that I should post more poetry ??

Annelisa said...

Hope, I think your words and ideas in this poem are beautiful - when I read it, I was transported back to childhood - one day when the wind was blowing, when I ran down the side of a long green hill, and when I reached the bottom, flung out my arms and embraced the wind...

Ah, how long since that day? and how much has chained up the soul...

Hope said...

Annelisa thank you for stoping by ,and for the kind word's I have never had anyone to commplment my work like that before it make's me feel really good noing that my poetry can take someone back to their own childhood.