? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

THE WORLD"


The World""
This world that we live in is the very thing that makes us who we are
with the good ,and the bad thing's that we must sometime's go through the only that we do is embrace it with all are might. And for everything that it places within our path we all somehow find our own way around these opstcil's one way or another at one pont in our live's. Even though we all do this so diffrently ,but yet in so many way's the same. We are given the chouse to take this life that we live ,and see only the bad or we can look at both the good ,and the bad thing's because we have to deal with both of them each ,and every day of our live's. I chouse to see only the good in other people ,but even though sometime's people tell me that I should not' be so kind hearted ,and careing about other's I just look them in the eye ,and say to them What do you want me to do about it I am who I am in this world ,and in the next I will be the same person that I am today because I am who I am ,and noone can ever change that If I could I wouldent because I am heppy being me because I know what I am here for.

6 comments:

Annelisa said...

How right can you be!?!

My X always used to say "Everyone is bad until they prove themselves good"

whilst I said, as you do, "Everyone is good until they prove themselves bad"

I often wonder whether it was because he knew himself that he was so negative!

I have found myself proved right all the time... how much harder to prove yourself good? X's way, even a nice thing that someone does may have an be seen to have an ulterior motive... one will never know whether they are really good? But our way, we will be right, and can enjoy that that person has actually done something good.

Your world, here, is cool. Did you see Mimi's idea on my site, about November 7th, displaying a signed globe and doing a post "Dona Nobis Pacem" [Grant us Peace]?
I so like that idea!

Hope said...

Hello thank's for stoping back by yes I read that post ,and I loved it I love reading anything ,and everything that has to do with poetry ,and have had many people tell me that I was good at it ,and that I should write a book to sale ,but I just write because its' what I love doing the most other then my horses. Everything that I write is about something that I have learned through out life ,and by writeing about it I can alway's keep my self going. that sounds's really wired ha. And yes I have two nieses ,and one nefue that are all older then me I am the baby of five children my oldist brother would have been 54 this year if he would have lived. I am going to post something about my brother's ,and sister's latter on today sometime.

Hope said...

Hey Brian thank's for stoping by ,and for letting me know that you can not' post a comment anymore on my blog have a good ,and save day.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Hi Hope!

this is a good post. I need to see the good in people more often instead of being suspicous of others :)

I moved my blog The Res to:
http://ramblingsfromthereservation.wordpress.com/

come by and see my new digs

Annelisa said...

...and by writing about it, and putting it where other people can see it, what you learn in life might keep someone else going too! :-)

Talking of horses, the place I went to stay in Norfolk last weekend, was surrounded by horses (rescued) and they were so full of beans, rolling on the ground, and galloping around - you would've loved it!

Hope said...

Brin thank's for explaning about the posting.

Barngoddes thank's for comeing by to see me .

Annelisa you are right I would have loved seeing the horses running free I love any ,and everything that has the word horse involved.