? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 09, 2006

The person that i was , and the person that i am now.

I have been working on a scrapbook the past two weeks about me , and my boyfriend James ,and its' really funny because the otherday AS I was reading through it I couldent' help by but see that I am not' the same person that I was before I met him. The person that I once was ,and the person that I am today is so very diffrent ,but yet some what the same? I was always the one that said I would never date never get merried , and never wanted to have children of my own. But now i'm like this sweet loving person that want's all of these things , and we are even talking about getting merried maybe next fall. But so far talk is all that we have been doing I'm still waiting on that ring??? I really do hope that we get merried someday just not' sunday.

0 comments: