? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I don't really know what to post about today?

I am just not' thinking right today or something I have been out all week loading ,and holing hay yesterday I hand loaded about 300 bale's or so ,and when I got back home I was so tired ,and ready to go straght to bed. I know that I have not' been posting latly as much I uesto ,but I have not' been sleeping at night ,and I don't know why?? Today I feel like my who life is trying to fall apart on me ,and it feel's that there is nothing that I can do to stop it. I am madly in love with someone ,and we have been talking about the big M word ,but I'm still waiting on him to ask me ,but it is so hard right now because I'm begining to wonder if I am ever going to get a ring fromt that man? Its' like this ok I know that he is the one that I want to spend the rest of life with. But he tell's me the same thing all the time ,but that's all he has done is just talk ,and everytime that I ask him if he is sure that he want's to be with me he never awser's my qustion who is ? Does anyone ever really understand men anyway???? I know that I sure don't I think maybe that I should just tell him that untile he can make up his mind that we should be apart for a while what do you think???? I know that I'm sick ,and tired of waiting on something that may never come around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Hope,

I don't understand men either.

Hope said...

Well that's help's knowing that you can't even understand men I sure don't .