? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ok here is a list of my family's history are you ready for this.


Alright this is just some of my family's history from my mother's side are you ready?
Somewhere down the line I am Ken to the Squire Boone family ,and that does enclud The one , and only Danuall Boone. I am ken to the Wilson Brother's witch where the out law's of my family way back when. These are just the coolist part's of my family the rest of it is? I'm part , Irish , Chereokee , Mohake , German, French , Englash, Walch, And duch. Yes I know in more plan word's most people would call that A hin's 57 witch yes I am a mixed bolld peorson , but I take more after the Cherokee side ,and that I am very proud of .

4 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

thats a great mix! I am half CHippewa and half Scandanavian :)

I like it that way...

Hope said...

that's the way that I am because my family's history is what makes's me who I am , and I would not' change it even if I could.

Rachel said...

Hope, my mother used to sing me the song from the Daniel Boone show - Daniel Boone was a man, a great man!

This is a neat lineage and so cool you know it!

Hope said...

Rachel thanks for stoping by ,and for the story about the danilel boone song I have never heard about that before.I would like to know the word's to that song.