? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

This exsplanes the name of my blog.



I am one who walk's in the shadow's I will always see you , but you will never see me.
I can walk right up to you ,and talk to you ,but as soon as your not' looking I will dessapir , and you will never see me again. I will see you passing by on the street , but you will never remember my face, and that's why I am called by many people the shadow walker you want ever know that I'm around unless I want you to know . I can come ,and go as I pleas with out anyone ever knowing that I'm nere. I live my whole life as a shadow hovering over this wrold the reason being that I am always watching , and always waiting for something to happen I am always there to help other's when they need me most , and then after I have done my part I leve , and that person will never see me again because I am the shadow walker that walke's amoung us watching over the rest of us.

I will post a story for ya'll later ,and I hope that ya'll don't think I'm a freak or anything , but this is how I see thing's.

0 comments: