? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, October 20, 2006

its' going to be another long week out here for me.

Tonight I am going to me very first Hollween party ,and will be gone all night then on sunday I have to go work on some old fice's that need to be fixed.then on wensday I have to go pic up my friend's horse tralier because on next friday I am going to be helping the college put on a hollween show for the kid's. I get to be the headluss horse man , and so I have to take my horses with me this could be really danogerse though because my horses have never been around that many people before in there life. So it could be really interasting for me , and my other rider ?? but I think that it will all go down just fine I know how my horses are , and I think that they will have fun helping me with this show. And besides I need to get out of the house anyway. so everyone wish me luck ok , and I will post on saterday how thing's went at the college alright , and if I don't post anything on saterday then you will know that I got really badly hurt lol.

0 comments: