? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

An update on my mare"

Well I thought I would post an update on how Chiany is doing its' been really chily out today , but so far she seems to be doing good right now. She is not' lemping bad , and I can tell that she is feeling much better now then she did the otherday. I think that the med's are really helping her a lot , and she is starting to run a little now , and thats something that she was not' done in about 1munth or so. But anyway this was your update for the week thank's for thinking about my mare barngoddes I know that she thank's you as much as I do.

5 comments:

Hope said...

Thanks for the visit, there an never be too much Hope.

Hope said...

You know you are right about that I always thought that I was the only hope in the world , but its' good to know that I'm not.

Rachel said...

Hope, I love horses! I rode when I was little but haven't since then. I've been thinking about taking my son and getting some riding lessons one day. Any tips?!

Hope said...

Well the only thing that I say ABOUT riding is this JUST DO IT. I it is better to make sure that the horse your riding is a good brock one if you have not' been riding sense you where a kid. If your son want's to learn how to ride then take him with you I have seen first hand what teaching a kid to ride can do. But the reword of teaching a kid how to ride is you will see a side of that child that you have never seen before , and when that happens you can't help ,but smile because they are so happy.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

hope: I am happy your mare is feeling better! please keep me posted.