? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 09, 2006

A day of theropey with my horse

Yesterday me , and an old friend went for a nice long ride , and it feel't so good to be out , and rideing again I have not' been riding in such a long time that I almost forget what it feel't like. Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I feel't free I have missed that so much in the past year or two.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Im glad you got out to ride! I miss riding daily like I used to. I am happiest when I am riding. I suspect you and I are very much alike :)

how is your mare? I was thinking about her yesterday, hoping she isint too sore. My old guy has been a bit ouchy since it is getting cold at night.
Ive medicated him ...sigh

Hope said...

We are a lot alike I am most alive when I'm riding to. I did not' ride my mare yesterday because she is still lemping really bad , and I'm not' sure what to anymore ? I road my stud he has not' been riden in about 2years or so , but he did really well I was even riding him bare back just for the exsitment thats the kind of girl I am .