? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why Must I feel so much "

As I go throughout this life I can't help ,but wonder why I must feel so much that goes on around me.

Why must I alway's love so truley ,and pruely
Why must I been the one that care's so much about other's feeling's ,and not' my own?
Why must I alway's feel that I'm alway's talking to my self?
Why must I alway's fall in love with the wrong guy's ?
Why must I alway's feel pain ,and not' only my own but other's pain as well.
Why must I alway's be the one to see thing's before they happen?
Why must I be forced to see only good thing's in my life ,and not' the bad?
Why must I alway's Try ,and help the poeple that I love ,and put them first before my self?
Why must I set here at night ,and cry ?
Why must my horse be ill?
Why must my truck always breack down on me ?
Why must I be here in this place that I can no longer stand?
Why must the people that I love alway's hurt me so badly?
Why must I even blog about this ?

I don't know where or why I posted this I guess I just needed to vet for a while? I am sorry about that ,but sometime's writing is the only way for me ecspase my self ,and feel better when I am not' sure why I'm feeling like this. Ok now I'm going to stop bitching about my life ,and try to post of poetry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have discovered Hope, that the more I write and blog, the better I understand myself. I have 43 years worth of stuff saved up...I'll be writing for awhile.

Hope said...

Brian I know what you mean even though I'm still very young I also have a lot to blog about.

Annelisa said...

Crikey, Hope, you had me nearly crying here! I started off just reading the questions, but by the time I reached the last few... oh, I felt so much for you!

And, isn't that what writing's all about? If you don't get it out, you'll explode! :-) So, go ahead honey, and vent all you want!

Hope said...

Annelisa thank's that is what I think writing is all about ,but some people may not' like some of the thing's that I write or post ,and I'm sorry for making you cry ,but I have had people tell me before that my writing's tuch them in a way that they can not' exsplan.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots are all over 220 pounds on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 330 pounds on every site. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?