? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 09, 2006

Just feelt' like writing this tonight.

There is always going to be both good , and bad day's as we all go through out this life. But we must all keep hanging on , and holding on to the thing's that we hold most dear , and true to our heart's. And even at time's I know that can be heard to do , but we most take with us the good that we have in our live's , and with the good also come's the bad , but as long as we never give up , and never give in we will always reman the one thing that I have learnd is that when you have people around you that love you it can make life so much esear to get through even the worst times in our live's . I have been bleassed with people like that I have had so many people that have cared for me to gide me , and help me through those bad times in my life, and In retern I can help the people that I care about by always being there for them , and helping them the way that they once helped me through I will help you through on this I give you my word. thing's will get better , and you will make it through this I belilve in you am always going to be right here beside you for every step of the way. And you will be alright so long as you belilve in you self the way that I belilve in you.

0 comments: