? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 09, 2006

here are some of the new song's that I like ??

just some of the song's that I have grown to love sense the first time that I heard them.

1. "Would you go with me" by Goush Terner
2."Lip's of angel" By Hender
3."Just came back from a war" By Dearl Warler
4.'Tim Magrow " By Tayler Sweft
5."If you going through hell" By Rodney Atcens
6.'Buttans" By the Pussescat Doll's
7." Call me when you sober" by Evanessense
8."My little girl" by Tim Mogrow
9."If you want to " by Sugerland
10."Before he chet's" by Carrie Underwood
11. "Don't forget to remember me " by Carrie Underwood
12."Wasted" by Carrie Underwood
I may be really wired for likeing these but These are just some of the new song's that really move me , and make me feel better.

0 comments: