? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm so proud of this ltiile one.



This is Kari's little Girl , and I am so proud of her today this little one won her very first belt buckal On Pasty the poney that she got back in Jully . I am just so very happy , and proud of my Nice , and I know that she is going to win many many more as she goes on to be one of the best barll racing cowgirl's in the state of Arkansas . Can you tell that i'm really happy right now , and so proud ?? I can't help it when I got that call you would swar that it was me that won that buckal.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Beautiful picture.
How proud you must be!
I spent some time reading your past posts,love your poems and your native reflections,
peace

Hope said...

Brian thank's for the sweet comment ,and for telling me to post more poetry.

Hope thank you for the visit ,and for the kind word's about my poetry I am getting ready to post more poetry latter on today.