? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

here is one of my really spooky story's that happened to me one time.

Back about five years ago I was going hunting with my Sister ,and my cusen ,and my cousen ,and sister had left me behind to go to the other stand ,and it was almost getting dark out side . My cousen was having a really hard time that weekend ,and as I was setting there on the grand by a big red oak tree I heard something moving torwd's me from behind ,and I truned around ,and I seen my anual walking to me ,and he was telling me that he wanted me to keep a cloes eye on my cousen J because he was afread that he was going to do something really very stupid so I said ok I would . Well that night after we got back from hunting J wanted to go over to get some beer ,and I told my mother that I had to go with him my mom said why I told her that I just knew that I had to go with him. And so we went to the liqer store after we got back home that night J got really drunk ,and starting doing some really stupid thing's he went in to my house ,and got the 12gadge shot gun ,and set down in the floor he then put the barl of the gun in his mouth ,and was going to pull the tirger my mom ,and my sister was both trying to take the gun away from him ,but evertime that they would get cloes to him he would put the gun forther in his mouth . I just set there for about five mimnent's or so ,and then I finally went over to him ,and I told him I said your dad would not' want you to be acting like this ,and I think that you know that. He then took the gun out of his mouth ,and haded it to me he was in shock that I dident try to take it away from him ,and that's why he just gave up and gave it to me.
Alright for the really wired part of the story now
my cousen had been fighting with him self for about three years at that time the reason being is that he felt geltey because he did not' go ,and see his father when he was in the hospital ,and he was blaming himself because he was not' being man eunghf to take that seeing his dad in there the way that he was. Ok now for the really spooky part of this story
My Uncal had died just three years to the day before that night ,and yes this is a true story I mean that this really did happen to me ,and to this day J still does not' know why I knew what to tell him that night to make him put the gun down ,and I am not' sure if I will ever tell him , but he told me later on that same year that he had no Iday why I was the only person that would listion to about that night ,and about what he was going to do.

4 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

omg! that is awful!!

Im glad your cousin is okay

Hope said...

thank's he is doing much better now he is working in tx. This is the first time that he had held down a job in 8years now.

Annelisa said...

I see what you mean about weird goings-on! Though an awful thing for your cousin, actually, it was good for him too - a turning point.

And, strangely, when you first said your 'anual' was walking towards you, I actually read it as 'angel'...and maybe he was?

Or, maybe he was your cousin's.

Thanks for sharing this one.

Hope said...

Annelisa thank you ,and yes I do beleave that he was an angle that night for sure.