? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What I call a good day filled with nothing ,but fun.

This past saterday I went down to my sister's house for a holloween party that I my nice was throwing ,and I got to finally met my other nice's ,and nehfew's ,and now I know all of my family ,and to me that's really cool because I have found out this past weekend that they all think that I'm the collist aunt in the whole wide world ,and that really make's me feel good. My oldist Nice is 32 then it goes like this 32,28,15,10,9,8,8,and then the youngist one is 7 munth's old now ,and saterday was the first time that I met him ,and he is just so sweet he craled all the way arouss the living room floor to get to me so I just had to hold him even he love's me already ,but the really said part is that I am so afread that if I ever have any children of my own that I would be a bad mother I mean I have never met a kid that didnot' like me so what do you think?? do you think that I would be a bad mom someday??

3 comments:

Tracy said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family. Being an Aunt is cool! I love my nieces and nephews. :) Part of the fun for me is being able to spoil them. I can do that with them, because I do not have to worry about being a mom. My sisters and brothers do the same with my sons. Spoiling is part of the fun.

I am glad you have had a chance to visit with your nieces and nephews..

I hope you have a blessed day!

Hope said...

Mysti thank you for all the kind word's ,and yes being a aunt is very cool ,and so is spoling the kid's I love that part very much.

Annelisa said...

I notice you have two nieces older than you - always think it's funny when that happens! :-)

Who knows how any person will be as a parent, until they are one! I have known people who I thought quite awful with children, who've turned out great parents. I know others who you would think perfect, but they have such problems understanding their children.

If you ever have children, you can only do you best, and constantly strive to do better. It's very different actually having all the nitty-gritty stuff to deal with, day in day out! But, you also get the pleasure of being in that unique place of being someone's biological mum - it's a special place to be!!!

I'm sure you'd be great! :-)