? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Here is my philahophiy on life"


Take each day as it come's to you
Alway's remembering to enjoy the time's that you spend with the one's that you love most.
Try not' to let little thing's like fighting come beween you ,and your family for when everything is said ,and done they are still going to be your family ,and the one's that love you most.
Try to just enjoy life its' self ,and not' what it has put you through ,Try to alway's leans a loving hand to thoues who need you most ,and let them know that you are alway's going to there for them when they need you the most in their life.
I try to not' let a singal day go by with out telling the most importont people in my life that I love them Because I have learnd the very hard way that life is short,and we never really know witch day that come's will be our last.

Here is a pic of me ,my mom,and my sister.
I love this pic because its' one of only two photo's where none of us was fighting with eachother ,and it was taken when I got to go for my first CHER conceart that was so cool.

0 comments: