? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rolling "

Rolling down the road we are alway's rolling we never stop ,and never once get to rest when we are rolling down the long dark road in the truck.

Rolling once we start we don't stop from sun up tile sun down we go ,and go alway's saying go faster go faster I can't stand sitting still we must keep on rolling so that I don't loes my mind. As I keep on rolling donw the road I can't help but look at all the thing's in this world that I'm missing by just rolling by them ,and never once stoping to see the real beauty that liy's inside . Maybe one day I can stop running ,and rolling down all these dark long ,and cold road's?

Running Horse'

1 comments:

Annelisa said...

Yes, you're right. You see a lot when you're rolling by, but you don't experience it...