? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Part of the song liric's to my all time favret song.

I was walking home from school on a cold wenterts day I took a short cut through the woods ,and lost my way it was getting late I was scard ,and alone but then a kind old man took my hand ,and led me home oh momma couldent see him oh ,but he was standing there I knew in my heart he was the anwser to my prare 's
Oh I belilve there are angels amoge us sent down to us from somewhere up above they come to you ,and me in our darkist hour's to show us how live teach us how to give to gide us with the light of love.

this is my oldist ,but most favret song ever because I do belilve that there are angels that walk right here on earth beside us at all time's throughout our live's.

6 comments:

Annelisa said...

I believe you're right, Hope. I'm pretty sure of it. And I hope your angel's looking over your shoulder, and watching that you're ok!

I'm glad you're back - I missed you!

See you soon!

Hope said...

that's sweet ,but did you mean that you missed me when I was gone? or did you mean that you missed the old me that is alway's posting my wired little thought's on here ? eather way it was still sweet of you saying that your the only one that has ever said this to me ,and that mean's the wrold to me I want you to know that I consider you to be one of my cloest friend's thank you.

Rachel said...

Hey girl, thanks for stopping by. I believe there are angels among us too. One time my son was sick and I was sound asleep. The phone rang but nobody was there. Something told me "Go check on Stephen". I mean he was only like 4 months old.

I did and he had a raging fever. I think I an angel called me on that phone so I'd wake up and go check on him! I really do.

Anonymous said...

Morning Hope,

Thanks for your support. And thanks for all your great poems. :)

Hope said...

Rachal thank's for stoping by ,and I think your right that was an angel telling you to wake up ,and check on you son.

Brin your welcom thats's what friend's are for I'm here anytime that you need me.

mystic rose said...

lovely song!
:)